Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Poetry: Remember in September

remember in September when the lights went out with a flicker.
remember when the moon eclipsed the sun and everything went dark.
remember when she held your hand and then let go.
remember how you fell down and there was no one around to help you off the ground.

Suddenly my world changed
nothing has been alright
everything feels so plain.
my heart will never be the same
so why don't you just come back to me
lift me up from this hole
and bring the light back home

everything can be ok
we'll just admit that we were wrong
it's been far to long
just come back home.
just come back home.

I miss you
this is just way to much
my heart is beating
I can't stop this feeling
and everything inside me is exploding
don't let this be the end
just come back to me.
just come back to me.


were not done
this isn't over
look at me
please don't leave
just come back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment